Parsons Brinckerhoff's Project Visualization team provides an array of state-of-the-art visual communication tools and technologies to clearly illustrate both anticipated and actual project developments and/or progress in support of project litigation. These tools allow for clarity of understanding by accurately and realistically presenting critical project elements, from conceptual plans and designs through implementation work plans and final construction.
Our full service capabilities deliver solutions that can accurately depict project details for developing a story, explaining a process or procedure, illustrating design versus actual construction, or demonstrating a sequence of events. When arbitration or litigation is necessary to protect assets and reputation, or account for actual project costs or schedule, visual communications can provide instant clarity.
- Compare design requirements against built environment
- Demonstrate schedule impacts resulting from change management process
- Clarify complex, controversial and/or difficult to describe construction elements
- Facilitate stakeholder/jury understanding of complex projects for informed decision-making
- Accelerate arbitration or trial deliberation with credible and impeachable exhibits
- Facilitate trial presentation of exhibits via an interactive multimedia interface
- Expedite resolutions to contested work products
- Employ technically accurate shadow and view impact studies to overcome opposition